Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Boyzone - Everyday I Love You

Song: Everyday I Love You Artist: Boyzone "Everyday I Love You" I don't know but I believe That some things are meant to be And that you'll make a better me Everyday I love you I never thought that dreams came true But you showed me that they do You know that I learn somethng new Everyday I love you 'Cos I believe that destiny Is out of our control (don't you know that I do) And you'll never live until you love With all your heart and soul. It's a touch when I feel bad It's a smile when I get mad All the little things I am Everyday I love you Everyday I love you boy Everyday I love you 'Cos I believe that destiny Is out of our control (don't you know that I do) And you'll never live until you love With all your heart and soul If I asked would you say yes? Together we're the very best I know that I am truly blessed Everyday I love you And I'll give you my best Everyday I love you

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home